Wednesday, May 27, 2009

one day before

ok, so I went to Columbia to take a computer test, and boy did my eyes hurt after that. But after lunch at Firehouse with my dad and brother, I settled down to trying to resolve skype issues. Moreover, trying to figure out how to talk to three people at once and see all videos at once. But at least the audio works, no video for multiple people. But that was a test run, so who knows if that'll work across the pond.

I'm looking forward to listening to the Clemson baseball game this weekend, it'll be the morning for me so that'll work.

ok so if I don't see you until then, adios and catcha on the on the side. Now, on to play ping pong with Americans before getting really whooped overseas.
WCCP

No comments:

Post a Comment

map


View korea in a larger map