Friday, May 22, 2009

Thursday

ok, it's Thursday night and I just watched Clemson loose to the Wa Hoos, which is mildly disconcerting since Clemson led by four in the fifth. But, one player can a difference. Although it is amusing that they only gave Virginia one error, when the second baseman bobbled one and all safe, and then the pitcher must've muffed two when he just stood there on bunt right at him.

Ok, on to related stuff, today I met many of mom's co-workers and her boss. And I talked to Jenny's mom, who is in another city in Korea. So, that is reassuring, but she relayed some difficulties that Jenny has encountered. So, at least I know what to expect. Like trying to work the washing machine, b/c it's written in Korean. I set up skype on my computer and the other one, so now we're on line, so that is fairly interesting. Even more so that my user name still works, I think I created it in college, although I had no one to call.

Well, I am looking forward to flying, Seinfeld does a great bit on airports and airplanes, just too funny. You know I will have a 13 hour flight, so I might have to shave, so I can use the razor disposer in the lavatory, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

map


View korea in a larger map